/ : / …Hiring a Professional Cop – y – writ – er — Once Difficult, Now Easy… / : /
You are here. But you might be wondering how to get — over there!
You seek the answer. Where can I find a good copywriter?
You want your problems solved. Your challenges removed. You just want the right copywriter.
…Sooner rather than later.
So, you fired up Google or asked for a referral.
And you landing on Kaperider.com. Excellent.
- Are you a Digital Marketing Director, a Copy Chief …perhaps a Manager of Content marketing?
- Maybe, you’re a thought leader, entrepreneur, or owner of a software development company?
- Are you seeking a professional copywriter or someone to help with your digital marketing programs?
You ARE in the right place.
Finding a good copywriter can be complex, challenging, and confusing. Not to mention it can take time vetting out, reviewing samples, and deciding if the copywriter you’re considering is any good.
Perhaps, they’re just blowing smoke or fudging the truth a little.
How do you really know who’s good or not?
It’s a constant battle.
Mature content marketing, email campaigns, and digital marketing programs require a lot of great content …not to mention, copywriters that know what the heck they are doing.
Hi, I’m Daniel Stouffer. Owner of Kaperider.com.
Let me extend a warm welcome to you. …If I could extend my hand out beyond this monitor …and give you a hardy hand shake. I certainly would.
I’m glad you’re here.
I think it’s time we dig a little deep …so, you can get inside my head to better understand if I’m the sort of writer you want to work with.
Getting Results from Your Copy
- The Power of a Story — Bringing your organization’s benefit to life will help you tell your story. If researched and written correctly, prospects can’t help but be attracted to your offer.
- Connecting with Ideal Prospects — Find out how to reach your ideal customer and build a relationship with them …in words. Have them get to know, like, and trust you. Leverage persuasive copywriting to draw them into your sales funnels. Craft copy that resonates with prospects who want what you offer.
- Understand the Value Journey — There are a few different steps in the copywriting value journey, and it’s important not to skip one, as you could lose customers. Every suspect, becomes a prospect, who then becomes a customer …that eventually becomes a repeat customer. All due to effective copywriting, top – middle – bottom of sales funnel content, and digital marketing.
Why Consider Marketing as a Profit Center
I enjoy working with companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries. I especially like companies with thought leaders, experts, people who have information to teach that his valued by prospects enough for them to “pay to get educated”.
I’m talking about educational articles, ebooks, marketing materials, guides, cheat sheets, templates, and online training courses.
Organizations like this can monetize this information, packaging this all up in valued content, products, and possible consulting services. This is the traditional up-sell …or ascension up the sales funnel.
This ends up generating much more revenue through information product sales than what all of the other marketing programs cost to attract, qualify, and convert leads into paying customers.
This is called Profit Center Marketing.
How Can I Help You?
Don’t try to wade through the deep and murky waters of copywriting, customer value optimization, and marketing automation alone! I’m here to answer any questions you may have. Let’s talk about your copywriting challenges, needs, and desires.
Contact me directly by phone, email, or on my Contact page.