Stop piling on tons of overhead producing ebooks for B2B purposes in ebooks marketing before even coming to market!
Why go thousands of dollars into debt when ebooks marketing can generate leads and positive ROIs for a fraction of the cost? Why plummet yourself into catastrophic circumstances when ebooks marketing can be a way of generating in profit center marketing?
Ebooks can quite easily become profit center marketing tools that create revenue streams both directly and indirectly as profit centers and that can be derived in ebooks marketing.
Ebooks marketing as a technology is still evolving and emerging, but right now the possibilities are near endless. There are so many different platforms and ebooks move on literally all of them which makes ebooks marketing highly rated in profit center marketing.
The whole “gold rush” of self-publishing is pretty much over though, at least until the next new ebook-driven innovation makes its entrance. These days B2B ebooks should be free and used to strengthen brands, expand audiences, educate prospects, and reinforce sales funnels.
Ebooks Powering Your Marketing Campaigns
- Right now it’s best to stick with hyper-links to videos. Implanting videos into ebooks is definitely coming, but not quite there yet. However, the conversion rates are pretty high when video links are added to resource sections at the end.
- Readers that make it to the conclusion are probably going to convert over to the company blog, especially when the ebook is an informational product rather than a purely commercial one.
- B2B Profit Center Ebooks should be thought of as hubs of information. Increasingly they need to be interactive, providing readers with plenty of ways to act. This could be anything from including worksheets and to-do’s, or questionnaires and external links to travel around sales funnels.
Ideal Formatting for B2B Marketing Ebooks
This isn’t fiction, but nothing sells like a story, parable or engaging metaphor. Most effective non-fiction ebooks start with a story that easily transitions to the first chapter while making a declarative point. Here are a few other essential tips to keep in mind in ebooks marketing:
- It’s all about personality. The moment things start to sound dry, scripted, or like advertising most people’s mind shut down. Then they stop reading word for word and begin scanning, searching for engagement.
- If they don’t find it they soon wander off. Therefore, it is important to release contents appealing and attracting to the public personality.
- Shoot for professional packaging with a completely persuasive but conversational tone.
Be honest, transparent, straightforward, upfront, and get to the damn point with no lingering!
Each and every section should clearly state its directive and then get to the solution as quickly as possible without too much fluff or filler.
Don’t worry so much about word length. Concentrate on value instead. Remember, this isn’t fiction here. What if you had access to a good writer who could transform that 25k ebook that isn’t moving or performing into 4,000 words of power-packed content?
Again, don’t try and stuff a bunch of marketing crap into the first 20% of the ebook hoping to nab “free preview” browsers. In ebooks marketing, higher conversion rates go to the ebooks that get right into the action within the first couple pages.
Minimize the amount of scrolling between the cover image page and the first sentence that leads to the point.
Of course this is only the proverbial tip of the disappearing ice berg here, but the big idea is that ebooks are amazing profit center marketing tools.
If you want to learn more about how to make eBooks work in your marketing, please contact me.